Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submitted file is sent in any of the following formats: Microsoft Word 97-2004 (doc) or Microsoft Word 2007 (docx).
- It has been used the template provided by the Journal of Accessibility and Design for All to send the submission.
- All URLs in the text (e.g. http://pkp.sfu.ca) are active and clickable.
- The text adheres to the stylistic, formatting and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Authors have followed the instructions included in the Ensuring a blind peer review section.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share or adapt the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. Use of the work for commercial purposes are not allowed.
- Authors are able to publish the journal's published version of the work in other media (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), as far as they inform the Journal of Accessibility and Design for All of that fact. When publishing their work in other sources, authors must mention the name of the Journal of Accessibility and Design for All, its ISSN, the number and issue in which the article was published and a link to the main page of the Journal of Accessibility and Design for All. Optionally, they can also include a link to the article published in the Journal of Accessibility and Design for All.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website), as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
If you face any accessibility problem during registration, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.